Beijing- Sichuan- Shanghai- Yangtze river.. and much more to come.....

Friday, June 16, 2006

1.

Yes, soon it will not be only in my heart, but it will be all over and around me. I am extremely exited about my upcoming China trip. Taxi will pick us up on 17th 9.30pm Our flight is on June 18th, at 1.40 AM. It will be 13-14 hour trip and we will land in Beijing where we will spend few days. I really have no idea where we go next,but I leave it up to my dh. I guess we will go to his hometown somewhere in Sichuan province. We will be taking boat rides, visiting Great wall, checking out some Budhas, and do million other things. AND OF COURSE I WILL BE EATING REAL CHINESE FOOD. lol My dh is frustrated with chinese food. He hates chinese food, he thinks Chinese food is full of chemicals, too salty, too fatty, and all foods taste the same. I am pretty sure when I go there I will find him some good . lol Leave it up to one very noisy Estonian who thinks that SHE knows everything. ( of course I do) ;)

Stay tuned for more updates..... .... .... ....

2 Comments:

Blogger Lennuk said...

HAVE A NICE TRIP!
Can't wait to hear about your adventures, opinions (especially your opinions:), photos about your trip.
I have heard that real chinease food is nothing like we are used to!?
Have a relaxing vacation! Bring back lots of memories and chinese herbs! :)))

5:53 AM

 
Blogger Kathy said...

Hope your vacation is wonderful and I bet the food will be awesome.

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home