Beijing- Sichuan- Shanghai- Yangtze river.. and much more to come.....

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Hunan food…

Now I can honestly say- I ate donkeys butt.. I swear, I had no idea what I was eating and I liked it, and then I was told that it was Eyores behind, I almost fell flat on my own behind…..

Today is our last day in Beijing. I really wish that Nick was better guide. I have not even had a chance to shop here , or walk around in downtown. We are stuck here some suburb area and Nick is just pain in the but… I wish I booked some tour buss for us, so we could have seen more.. LLL

Today we went to Italian farms. Nothing special--- I am just really , really tired and Kids are done with china because this country really is NOT meant for kids. No playgrounds, no fun parks, No other kids running around. I swear, This country is overpopulated, but where In the world to they keep all the kids?? In some adoption agencies???

Oh, I have to tell you about my Nightclub experience . It was funny. We went to club called CUTIE CLUB. To get a table YOU HAVE to buy bottle/vip service- which was about 500 Y. I was ONLY white girl in the club. ONLY ONE. I wish our friends took us to club that was more for “ MIXED “ people. But oh, well. Who cares about me?? Right??? So , if you think most Asians can not dance- You guessed----- RIGHT!!!!! Lol even nick laughed out loud. But again, you know, I do not blame them, for not finding their rhythm, music sucked. It was Asian hip/hop, and older US hip hop,….

Guys, I can not see my blog here. It is weird, I can only post my blogs, but I can not see main page. Please someone email me and let me know that blogs are showing up OK. And forgive me not posting pictures. ,..,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lennuk said...

hi, diana!
i laughed out loud about your donkey dinner and about night club!
keep the stories coming! your blog is perfect! will email you too!

7:45 AM

 
Blogger Kathy said...

Your blog is showing up, but with some broken links and weird photos.

But perfectly readable.

Donkey butt-- very interesting, probably it's tender.

Hope things get a little better and that your kids find something they enjoy.

12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home