Beijing- Sichuan- Shanghai- Yangtze river.. and much more to come.....

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

..Hanghou..


(View from Nicks Apartment)
it really is beautiful city. For 2 days now all I have been doing is walking around here and eating. lol On monday I took a 3 hour walk around the city. Weather was really hot, but I really did not want to sit in our apartment and just stare out of window.

So I walked and sweated and walked and sweated and shopped without buying a thing... lol

Yesterday one of my DH friends wife took me out to discover west lake little more. Weather was perfect. It was raining a little but at least it was not hot. Lotus flowers were blossoming and air smelled really floweri...
After walk we had lunch. Luch was very interesting. I really wanted to get a break from all asian food . So I went to Pizza hut. Pizza hut here is "huge deal". You enter, waitress takes you to your table, inside the pizza hut it is super clean and very contemporary up to date look. It feels like you are in high class eating place. I am serios. lol Food was ok. I had salad , which was done with really sweet dressing( no options available) you get your stuff and that is it.... And I do not like sweet dressings, but oh well, whatever....

talk to you later, I have to run now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lennuk said...

beautiful lotus flower!

so, that's nicks hometown?

10:32 PM

 
Blogger Queen D said...

No, this is where one of his companies is located.. Nicks hometown is in Sichuan,

6:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home