Beijing- Sichuan- Shanghai- Yangtze river.. and much more to come.....

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just ok..




( Gabriel is about to eat Chicken feet)
( This pic is taken in Peijing) There was one really awsome animal Zoo, where animals were we were driving around and all the animals were just hanging out around our car )

It’s official- Gabriel and I are favorite snack for mosquitoes. I swear- they only touch us, Nick and Regina have not a single mosquito bite on them. They must have some crappy tasting blood. Oh, I am so miserable, I just blame my weight gain to mosquitoes. ;)

We have been eating out every day for lunch and dinner and I really want to slow down eating, but since nicks place has really crappy kitchen I refuse to cook in( it is really , really small probably 1 meter X 3 meters foot space. It is hard to turn around here.

Past few days we have done nothing much here – we did go to nicks workplace and I surfed online, but since my computer has some bug in again, it is really slow and I can not do much. Yes, I am a bug magnet.

Last night we saw finally one big accident. Taxi ran over bicycle driver, and she was in pretty bad shape. It was taxi drivers fault, since he was driving in road meant for bicycle drivers. Then today , I saw something really weird. Cops are even worse drivers than we , regular people. They have no mercy , when comes to driving. They almost hit us from behind, and then took over and almost bumped our side. So stupid.

Weather is back to H O T and humid and around 8 pm it showed 35 degrees of heat. HOT HOT HOT.

I miss our big house and air conditioner. And I miss my tv and I miss my bath and I miss my gym and fresh salad with Just 2 good Italian dressing. Lol

My food market experience.... Stores here are huge or really tiny and everywhere. Chinese LOVE to eat . They eat good food, bad food, Salty food sweet food, stinky food, ugly food, beautiful food lol So I walk into food store and walk aroud and admire stuff and read labels that are all in CHINESE-( no idea how many calories foods have in them, in general cal.s are not marked on products. ) So I walk and suddenly I feel this horrible smell. AHAAA- I am close to meat section . So meat section- first I see fish, then more fish and then next to fish I saw HUGE glass container full of GREEN GIANT FROGS- who all turned eyes on me like they wanted to scream out of top of their lungs- DIANA, SAVE US, THESE MEAN ASIAN PEOPLE WANT TO EAT US FOR DINNER. -- So I looked around, and ran as fast as I could out of food store. Yeah, that was my shock of the week..... Poor frogs.....

Then today( thursday) I went to other store to get me some tampons- guess what, chinese do not use tampons. Yeah, there is 2 long 5 store shelves stacked with pads but no tampons. Finally after asking around I got my OBs. I hate it. GRR. One more thing I miss about us. TAMPONS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home