Beijing- Sichuan- Shanghai- Yangtze river.. and much more to come.....

Monday, July 24, 2006

Funeral....


.. best Buy geeks had no luck saving my laptop. So latest diary entries, and about 1500 pictues will rest in peace until trash truck will us apart.... I started crying when my dh told me that my Toshibas hard drive is dead and does not like communicating with people. I guess he( toshiba) was tired of my constant abuse and now it time for payback.... I still have one little hope , but I do not want to get my hopes up to much. At least I uploaded about 500 pics to nicks computes ( with his family) and Picasa albums have about 150 pics for viewing online, but still- NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK TO CHINA TO TAKE MORE PICS. :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i kinda read you SO WELL: the same month (end of July 2006) my hard disk crashed..

long live Samsung and thousands of pics gone with the wind!

must stay longer here to recover from this loss, heh ;)

5:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home