Beijing- Sichuan- Shanghai- Yangtze river.. and much more to come.....

Monday, July 17, 2006

sorry..

for not updating. My laptop crashed... Dead- my word documents and 2000 pictures stuck inside, because power button is not working and . Right now we are back in Beijing and we will fly back to Ca on wedensday.

Nicks hometown was lots of fun. When i get back to CA I will update mo( when all the updates get recovered ). I just donot feel like typing same thing second time around. lol.... We are so ready to leave china. We are done eating chinese food, talking to people who do not speak english and we are more than ready to just have nice year long vacation in CA. There is no place like home :) Talk to you soon people...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lennuk said...

yayyy! diana! good to hear from you!
you should be back now!
can't wait to hear your storyes!
sorry about you computer! :( hopefully you will get this thing fixed.
otherwise i will pout. hm. i would love to see photos!

3:48 PM

 
Blogger Queen D said...

Hei. Yes, we are home now. i have not had any sleep for 48 hours. I am about to fall over but when I want to fall asleep- eather kids are awake or my dh is sleeping. Motherhood is fun- not. Hope to see you on sunday. ;)

About my laptop- It takes 400 dollars to fix it. But since I have spent about 300 dollars to fix it last year, we are just getting documents and pics out and then nick will give me his old IBM.

7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home