Beijing- Sichuan- Shanghai- Yangtze river.. and much more to come.....

Friday, July 07, 2006

Tomorrow we will fly to Sichuan..


yeah, Hangzhou is beautiful and here are more places that I want to see, but we are ready to go to Nick hometown. And his vacation starts today. I tell you, it was grazy 2 weeks here. He woke up- he was on the phone, he had lunch- ding, dong, we had dinner together- he was on the phone- and that was most irritating thing ever. I hated it. Hopefully now things change for couple of weeks. :)

More irritating things
  1. Food markets- PEOPLE STARE into my shopping cart to see what I bought. Then they stop, turn around and check out my fat ass and comment something in chinese.
  2. I HATE people who cut lines in markets. I am about to pay for my stuff and then few dickheads just spead pass me and get on line without even apologising.
  3. I HATE people opening their car windows and spitting out shit.
  4. I hate humid weather and sucky air conditioners.
  5. I HATE waiters /waitresses in most restaurants. SInce tiping system is not present in china, they all do lousy job, sometimes they just walk away from your table, or start converstations with other people.
  6. I hate that there are no good salads here. Most salads look terrible and they had to be cooked
  7. I hate that waiters and weitresses have NO idea what one or other meal includes. ( western style restaurants). I asked what kind of salad dressing comes with salad. He looks at me and tells me- NO DRESSING, SAUCE ONLY. wtf?? So what kind of sauce it is. -- His reply- I DO NOT KNOW. So I want to really now, can you ask from somebody?? HE goes away and send some other waitress to me since I am to much to handle. lol
    AND most of the time they do not know if chicken is sour, salty, or if beef has onions in.( my kids do not like onions).... you got the picture....
  8. I hate watery chinese beer, after while I feel like I am drinking water.
  9. I hate that food starts to taste the same to me- same spices, same flawors, nothing new, same old, same old- I am bored
  10. I HATE drivers, and I will hate pedestrians here even more. Dang bitch, stop crossing the street when I have a green light.
  11. i hate bikers who think they are gods of china. FUCK, Look number 10.
  12. And I LOVE love love love tofu. I had it as noodle style, baked, smoked, fryed, boiled, blended, skinned, you name it I had it and I could it eat all day and all night long. Just give me my tofu and I am happy
  13. AND I LOVE love love frozen tea drinks here . OH, plum fig ice tea. SO good.
  14. ANd I love Beijing duck
  15. AND I love my dh and I love my kids and I love myself very, very much. :)
  16. OH, how could i forget to mention what else I hate- I hate fucking local americans who thinks they are the gods of china, they are annoing, loud and even worse than locals. When I tell you stop smoking in NON smoking area, then fucking do it, stop jababadabadaming about russians, because I aint no Russian , you Redneck. Do not mess with home sick Estonian who really want's to go back to california so I can use my potty instead of some shitty hole in the ground that is full of ()&*(&^&(&^T&*))(&
Ok. I am done for today. More to come. And pray for better weather. This 40 degree midnight heat is getting annoing. VERY annoing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Oh Diana, maybe you are spoiled from all this opulent American living, lol.

I hope you are enjoying your trip despite all the inconveniences.

7:16 PM

 
Blogger Lennuk said...

hello, diana!
haven't had a chanche to read your posts for a couple of days as i have been busy. work you know!
seems like you have extreme vacation there! :)
you haven't complained about kids being bored for a while - have they adjusted?
it's quite hot here too, but not humid!
have a great day!

4:06 AM

 
Blogger Lennuk said...

hi, diana!
seems like you are having fun! not time to write?
or no connections?
when you will come home?
all the best for you, kids and nick!

10:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home